Forthcoming workshops and training events
Our Intensive Trainings consist of 2 x 5 days, with 6-9 months in between the two training weeks. If part 1 has already taken place it will no longer be possible to book onto that course.
Early bird rates
We offer an early bird rate up to 45 days before the event. The payment should be made before this date expires and/or within one month after receipt of our invoice.
RO-DBT--A New Approach for Patients who suffer from Emotional or Behavioral Over-Control, Columbus, OH, USA
An Introduction to Radically Open DBT (RO-DBT) with Professor Thomas Lynch, Retford, Nottinghamshire, UK
Attending the RO Intensive Training does not qualify you to train other clinicians in RO. Becoming an RO Trainer or Supervisor takes time and dedication. We do not believe that attending only one Intensive enables or qualifies you to train others without receiving supervision on this from our team. Our trainers and supervisors attend regular Senior Clinician Meetings and receive on-going micro-supervision to ensure the highest quality of teaching.
We have a ‘Train the Trainer’ program at Radically Open Ltd and would be happy to talk to you about this if this is something you are interested in.
The slides and training materials you receive from us are intended for your own learning and to help you treat your patients. They are not to be shared with others. The exception is with your clients: you are free to make copies of the handouts and worksheets to facilitate skills training with clients.
We regularly run training in partnership with particular organisations, for example at specialist eating disorders services or inpatient units where a whole team wishes to train together. Past and future partners for co-hosted training include:
- The Haldon Eating Disorders Service, Wonford House Hospital, Exeter
- The Derbyshire NHS Eating Disorders Service, part of the Derbyshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Rampton Hospital, Nottinghamshire
- Rowan University, New Jersey
- Rutgers University, New Jersey
- South East Eating Disorders Scotland (SEEDS)
- The Hertfordshire Community Eating Disorders Service, part of the Hertfordshire Partnership NHS University Foundation Trust.
- The Young Adult & Family Center, at the Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute, University of California, San Francisco.
If you are interested in co-hosting a training course, please get in touch.
follow @radicallyopen on Twitter for updates to training dates.