Please note: the training will be in English; Dutch facilitators will be present.
Upon completion of this one-day training, participants will be able to:
- Explain a new biosocial theory for OC
- Describe the RO-DBT treatment structure
- Describe new RO-DBT treatment strategies designed to enhance willingness for self-inquiry and flexible responding.
- Describe the RO-DBT treatment hierarchy
- Describe a novel treatment mechanism positing open expression = trust = social connectedness
- List examples of strategies designed to improve pro-social cooperative signaling via activation of the parasympathetic nervous system’s social-safety system
How to Register
To register, please click on the Book Today link and complete the contact form on www.psycholoog.nl
Exact location will be confirmed soon