Encontre um Terapeuta
Australia (VIC): Melbourne
- 0415 387 078
- 462 Neerim Rd, Murrumbeena
Eating disorders, personality disorders, depression, anxiety.
Dr. John Wagner
British Columbia: Vancouver
- 1040-1200 Burrard St, Vancouver BC V6Z 2C7
Suicidal thinking or behaviour (e.g., suicide attempts), Self-injury and other self-destructive behaviours, Difficulties with anger and anger management, Problems with other emotions (such as intense sadness or recurrent fear); Impulsive behaviours that can be dangerous (such as reckless driving, recurrent unsafe sex, etc.); Difficulty building and maintaining healthy relationships; Chronic feelings of emptiness; Depression among older adults; Problems with alcohol & drug use; Eating disordered behaviour such as bingeing and purging; Other issues with problems related to over-control.
Dr Alex Fowke
United Kingdom: London
- 27 Avenue Mansions, Finchley Road, London, NW3 7AX
Adult clients presenting with a range of psychological difficulties including chronic depression and anxiety disorders, personality difficulties, relationships problems, disorder of overcontrol.
Dr. J. Nicole Little, Ph.D., R.C.C.
British Columbia: Victoria
Community based services for folks who struggle with disorders of overcontrol. I work with anxiety, depression and eating disorders.
Dr. Martha Cravens, PSY24041
- PO Box 371164, Montara, CA 94037 / 350 Second St, Ste 1, Los Altos, CA 94022
Individuals and Couples struggling with issues of over-control; couples and individual work
Sharon Zister, MSW RSW
Nova Scotia: Halifax/Dartmouth
- Borderline Personality Disorder Treatment Program, Nova Scotia Hospital Site, 294 Pleasant Street, Dartmouth, NS, B2Y 3S3
Adults with borderline personality disorder, problems with overcontrol, OCPD, PTSD, chronic depression, and anxiety disorders
United Kingdom: Hertfordshire
Alan Dunlop – Outpatient & Liaison Nurse
United Kingdom: Kent
- 01622 729982
- The Red House,22 Oakapple Lane, Barming, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 9NW
Dr Stephen Anderson, Consultant Psychiatrist & Annette Gilmour, Nurse Specialist
United Kingdom: Scotland
- 01786 458549
- Eating Disorders Service, Livilands Resource Centre, Stirling Community Hospital, Stirling FK82AU Scotland
Max Burns, M.D.
- Rockaway Beach Plaza 450 Dondee Way Ste 9A, Pacifica CA 94044
Outpatient psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy for anxiety, depression, posttraumatic stress, eating disorders, relationship issues and disorders of overcontrol.
Wes Pederson, Ph.D.
California: Redwood City
- 617 Veterans Blvd, Suite 204, Redwood City, CA 94063
Acute or chronic depression, anxiety disorders, substance abuse, relationship and existential issues, emotion dysregulation, and impulse control disorders
Julie Leader, Ph.D.
California: Redwood City
- 611 Veterans Blvd., Suite 102, Redwood City, CA 94063
Outpatient services for depression, anxiety, bulimia, PTSD, and disorders of over control. I work with adults and couples.
Angela Klein, Ph.D.
California: San Diego and Carlsbad
- Centered Ground, 2683 State Street, Carlsbad, CA 92008; 2214 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
Depression and bipolar disorder; anxiety disorders; disordered eating (eating disorders and variants) and body image concerns; personality disorders (overcontrolled vs. undercontrolled, including borderline personality disorder, self-harm, and suicidality). Screening informs treatment options, including radically open DBT, standard DBT, DBT-based mindful eating, and CBT. Individual therapy, skills training classes, and coaching provided for adolescents, families, and adults.
Neil Howell, LMFT
- 510 898 6345
- 2443 Fillmore Street #380-17581 San Francisco CA 94115
Outpatient individual and group treatment for adults with disorders of overcontrol.
Heidi Petracco, MSW, LCSW, BCD
Florida: Tampa Bay Area, Tampa
- 5331 Primerose Lake Circle, Tampa, FL 33647
Adolescents and Adults, Family Programing, Depression, Anxiety, Eating Disorders, Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorders, Avoidant Personality Disorders, Dependent Personality Disorders, Trauma and PTSD
Erin M. Jones, Ph.D.
Georgia: Atlanta (Emory/Brookhaven Areas)
- Emory Child and Adolescent Mood Program, 12 Executive Park Drive NE, Ste 248, Atlanta, GA 30329
Specialize in treatment of Feeding and Eating Disorders. We also provide evidence based treatment for Anxiety Disorders, OCD, and Mood Disorders. Our clinic provides outpatient services for children, adolescents, and young adults (ages 7-25). Outpatient services include individual therapy, family therapy, and group therapy (at this time we offer groups for anxiety disorders only)
Illinois: Cook County, Chicago and Evanston
- 847-733-4300. x648
- The Family Institute, 618 Library Place, Evanston, IL 60201, United States & The Family Institute, 8 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60603, United States
Anxiety, Depression, Anorexia, Perfectionism
Kevin Kloosterman, LMFT
Illinois: McHenry and DeKalb Counties
- 215 W. Elm Street, Sycamore, IL 60178
Depression, Anxiety, Anorexia, Perfectionism, Autistic Spectrum, and other emotional over-control (OC) disorders and challenges.
Courtney Ward, Psy.D., HSPP
- (317) 573-0149
- 70 E. 91st St. Indianapolis, IN 46240
Adults and adolescents (skills classes for both) diagnosed with anxiety disorders, depression, Autism Spectrum Disorder, personality disorders, eating disorders
Pam Christy, PsyD, HSPP
- (317) 573-0149
- 70 E. 91st St.; Ste. 210 Indianapolis, IN 46240
Adolescents and Adults; persistent social anxiety, generalized anxiety, obsessive-compulsive personality, persistent depression, avoidant personality, high functioning autism
- 7362 University Ave. NE, Suite 101, Fridley, Minnesota 55432
Depression, anxiety, personality disorders, eating disorders, co-occurring substance use disorders, other disorders of overcontrol, and trauma and PTSD. Our clinic runs adult and adolescent RO-DBT skills classes.
Whig Mullins, LCSW
Missouri: St. Louis
- 11709 Old Ballas Road, Suite 205, Creve Coeur, Missouri, 63141
Outpatient and individualized for anxiety, depression, relationship issues, post-traumatic stress, and disorders of over-control. Services include individual, couples, families, and group psychotherapy for adolescents and adult clients.